The rights of the pensioners to receive prompt settlement of their pensionary benefits and Provident Fund balance dues.
History of IA & AD
Our responsibility as scrutinizing and authorizing authority.
Of our commitment to provide and maintain the highest quality of service.
- To authorize pensionary benefits and provident fund dues within two months of receipt of the cases complete in all respects.
- To address the concerned authorities in respect of deficiencies and defects within one month and to keep the beneficiaries informed of such action.
- To acknowledge receipt of all complaint cases within one week.
- To furnish final replies to complaints relating to retirement benefits within two months of their receipt.
- To furnish final replies to correspondence relating to discrepancies in General Provident Fund accounts within three months of receipt.
- To issue No Dues Certificate in respect of long term advances within one month if complete information is received from the department.
We Further Resolve:
- To suitably disseminate knowledge and information on the procedures and processes to all "stake holders".